Friday 4 April 2008

Feedback

I love getting feedback (unless its snotty of course), almost as much as I enjoy making the things I sell. Fortunately, the snotty stuff is very rare (and usually a result of buyers not reading descriptions properly or failing to notify me if they think something isn't right).

Every now and then I get comments that really make me smile:


"Lynn == angel. She wraps up the goods and sticks them down with a smiley face!!!"

"PURFECT LOVE THE BADGES FAST DELIVERY AND VERY HAPPY MEOW! MATT"

"I love my pin, it so full of positivity. God Bless England, & The Who! ;)Thanks"

"***Stroppy Cow?? Mary Poppins more like - my new best friend - an Ebay star***"

"the mutts nuts! thanks"


I get lovely emails from satisfied customers which is very rewarding...total job satisfaction.

Wanting to get up in a morning, instead of having to, is a joy!




Woo Hoo!


No comments: