Friday 25 July 2008

Blocked Qi?

I've returned from our holiday with a singular lack of enthusiasm for anything.

Summer is always slack for me on eBay and the web site and I was going to take the opportunity of the 6 week break from school to build up my stock of 'stuff' in readiness for Christmas. I'd made notes of slogans for badges, been inspired with colours for charm bracelets...but can I sit down and create? NOPE!

So, I decided, maybe - just maybe- my workshop was the problem (see Organised Chaos). Maybe I had a blockage.....maybe all those positive energy vibes were taking one look through the window then heading for the hills!
Well, three hours later and half a wheelie bin of crap lighter, it looks fabulous.
Of course, I'm too knackered to do anything now.
Maybe tomorrow......

No comments: